Monday, March 12, 2012

I am an Extraordinary Force


How about you? Have you let your extraordinary force out? Is it still buried by self doubt and the thought that you might not be worth the extra effort? Guess what. YOU are worth the effort. If you have the desire to change your life and your attitude you are the one who has to do it. The excuses will always be there if you let them. There is a fighter inside all of us. It is disappointing that the fighter may be buried deeper in some people than in others.  It took me a while to let my fighter out. After years of being depressed with the way I looked and the way I felt I finally decided to DO something about it. No more moping around complaining about how I feel. Now I get up, get moving, and now I feel better and I am getting smaller. I love the new me! Are you ready to love the new you?

Dig deep and let that EXTRAORDINARY FORCE shine through!


Have a Happy Healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment