Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Am UNSTOPPABLE




Just say it out loud... "I am unstoppable... Today is MY day, if I can't run I will walk, if I can't walk I will crawl, BUT whatever I do I will keep moving forward because failure is not falling... it is refusing to get back up! I will FIND time for healthy eating because I REFUSE to make time for illness later" 

Try it again, I can't hear you.... Words are a powerful thing!!!!

As I read these words and  I remember all the times I let my self fail because things might have been too hard or uncomfortable. I let myself believe that maybe I wasn't good enough to succeed. I let myself stay in a pattern of just stopping shy of reaching my goal because I was compertable there. I knew what to expect. Breaking through that threshold to success was scary!

Fast forward a few months and I am conquering my fears. My fears of failure, of not living up to others exceptions, of working really hard and failing anyway. I am facing my fears head on and NOT letting them stop me.

Moral of the story? GET OUT OF YOU OWN WAY and enjoy your life!!! You do deserve to be happy!

Have a Happy Healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment