Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I WORKOUT: because endorphins are the best antidepressant


I WORKOUT: because endorphins are the best antidepressant

I know the times I need to workout the most are the ones I probably avoid the most. No one likes being a
 big pile of depressed goo, taking up space on the couch, mindlessly watching another episode of the latest
sitcom.  So then the question is how do you get out of your funk and get back to life? I know it helps me if I
have a friend stop by and take me for a walk. Or better yet have a standing exercise date. It is amazingly
more refreshing than going for coffee, or reading a good book. So pay attention to your loved ones,
sometimes all they need is someone to get them going again. Everything is more fun with friends :)

My favorite Movie quote:

Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.
 Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't. 

                                                                    -Elle Woods 
                                                                     Legally Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment