Friday, May 4, 2012

Angry Bird Pizza

In a quest to make a healthier pizza for my family, I found this picture while googling pizza recipes.


I asked on My facebook page for some suggestions on how to make it healthier. There were some great suggestions and that how the cauliflower crusted pizza came about.  I ended up using a whole wheat pizza crust, tomato sauce with spices added, low fat mozzarella cheese, turkey pepperoni, olives,mushrooms and a yellow bell pepper. The funnest part was having the kids help me :)


 They took their job of assembling the pizza very seriously..... with a few olives and pepperonis dissapearing :D

 Anticipation is building........


 They can't wait to make other Angry bird foods. I found some other inspirations below. I am excited to see what else we can make.

Have a Happy Healthy Day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment