Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Unless you Puke, Faint, or Die, KEEP GOING!


  I keep Jillian Michaels voice and this statement looping in my head during workouts. Sure is motivating! I personally have been watching The Biggest Loser for years now. My favorite episodes are the marathon ones. I actually downloaded each one from Itunes and watch them regularly. The strength and determination to complete a marathon is awe inspiring to me.  I am sorry to have seen her leave TBL but she has moved onto the Doctors and seems very happy there. It amazes me to think that she of all people used to be "The fat kid"

It helps remind me that I can make these changes to. I have to remember it is NOT going to happen overnight. Nothing worthwhile does. I am enjoying the changes I am making in my personal life and how I treat my body now. I have more positive relationships. I have surrounded myself with others that have the same goals or have accomplished those goals. I have made some pretty huge physical fitness goals that I will talk about later, stay tuned :) I am eating so much better. Last night my husband wanted a chocolate bar, all I could think was ewww that is too sweat and is going to make me feel like crap. (Huge difference in my thinking from just a short while ago) So I had a couple of oranges instead. Oh, they were glorious! Sweet, delicious, and I had the satisfaction of eating something I knew was good for me and would fuel my body.
I am so proud of the changes I am making. What about you? I hope you are making healthy choices, physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Have a Happy Healthy day!












No comments:

Post a Comment