Monday, February 20, 2012

Sweat! Baby Sweat!


Those days when I turn off the workout DVD, or hobble out of the gym and I am disheveled, sweaty and probably stink; are the days I am the most proud of myself. I have hit that endorphin high. I am walking on clouds, and am ready to conquer the world! The less intense days have their place. Some days you just need to recover and take it a little easy. You do have to listen to your body. Although you need to separate your body talk from you mind talk. Your body will tell you “keep going you are getting stronger" while your mind tells you "what's the point. I'm not good enough. I will never reach my goal." Your body will tell you " keep going you are improving your form with every step, every rep." While your mind tells you "It's too hard, I can't do it.” Once you get your body and mind talking the same talk, you will dramatically change your life. Remember, It may be hard, but YOU are worth it. YOU deserve a life of good health and Joy!


I wish all food came with these labels! I know I would choose the healthy Items 9 times out of 10.
Have a happy, healthy, sweaty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment