Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What you plant now, you will harvest later



Do you struggle with that ALWAYS word? I know I sure do. I don't always get my workout in. I don't always do the dish (who wants to do house work anyway?) My moods change. My priorities change. My children get sick. I get sick. One thing I always do? Wish I had gotten that workout in. (The dishes can wait) Even if is 10 minutes of stretching or a walk around the block. Exercise gives me the chance to love myself. I like to take time to do something just for me. It is wonderful to have a few moments to think about what’s going on around me. Not just react to my environment. To some that may seem a selfish point of view. To me, it is a time to reconnect with God and to improve my health. So I will be around to watch my Great Grandchildren grow up. Seeing how my children are young, I hope to live a very long time. I use exercise to improve my mood on those days I am a wee bit (or very) cranky. My son calls those "Mean Mommy" days. He likes "Nice Mommy" days much better. So work on planting those seeds of exercise and healthy eating. Your future self will thank you for it!

Have a Happy Healthy day!









No comments:

Post a Comment