Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is that really MY butt?

How many times have you sat on the coach, or sat at your computer desk and thought, "I'll do my workout it 10 minutes." Surprise, that 10 minutes never seems to come. We spend our lives making excuses about why we aren't working out or eating right.

  • I'm too tired.
  • It hurts to much.
  • I don't want to be sweaty.
  • It takes too much time.
  • I'll never lose the weight so why try.
  • I workout so I can eat what I want.
  • I don't have time to count calories.
  • I don't like the computer, so I can't use the trackers.
  • Healthy food tastes bad.
  • The weathers bad.
  • My House is too hot.
  • My house is too cold.
  • I just don't know where to start.
   
How many times have you heard that cycle of thoughts run through your head? I know it has taken a long time for me to break the cycle. I am only human. So I do have days where they creep back in. What has helped me? Finding like minded people who want to live an active, healthy lifestyle. Facebook is a wonderful option. Search fitness and see what you find. I am following many pages. Pages that offer support, ideas on how to live a healthy lifestyle, or encouragement when you need it. A support group of sorts :) Everyone has self doubt. It is time to let go of yours. Join me, you will be so happy you did.

Now get off that butt, and go for a walk!

Have a happy Healthy day :)








No comments:

Post a Comment