Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Are you the caterpillar or the butterfly?



How does one become a butterfly?" 
 she asked pensively. You must want to fly so much 
 that you are willing to
 give up being a caterpillar.

- Trina Paulus


Where are you in your journey from caterpillar to butterfly? I am in my cocoon; growing, changing, and preparing for the future.  My future will be filled with healthy eating, conquering goals, and defying the odds. I want a future filled with helping others reach the same goals I am working towards.

Are you living the life you want? Are you working toward the life you want?
The only person who can change your life is you. So give up your life as a caterpillar and get in your cocoon. Make your list of goals and start accomplishing them. Start a new career. Apply for college. Start working out and sweat when you do. Put some effort into whatever you choose. If you don’t, you’ll never get to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment