Saturday, April 14, 2012

My first 8 weeks with Beachbody

Hear I am 8 weeks in and I couldn't be happier :) It has been a great week for me! I have advanced in rank with Beachbody so now I can start helping others and I am so excited! I also FINALLY am in one-derland!!!! 199 was on the scale yesterday morning *happy dance inserted here* :D My smaller clothes are starting to fit, my house is clean, my children are happy and My relationship with my husband is stronger then ever. Can you just visualize the birds singing in the background and us running through a flower filled meadow? Bliss. That is the best word I can use to describe my world right now. There are still all the little things that happen but they don't derail me like they use too. Before any little bump in the road would derail me and send me right back to my bad habits. I am so excited that I have overcome those obstacles.



January 1st                               April 14th
Chest: 42 inches                       Chest:40 inches
Natural Waist: 37 inches           Natural waist: 35inches
Abdomen: 42 inches                  Abdomen: 40 inches
Hips: 46 inches                          Hips: 44 inches
Thighs: 24 inches                       Thighs: 23 inches
Calves: 16 inches                     Calves:15.5 inches
Arms: 15 inches                       Arms: 14.5 inches
Weight: 213 pounds                 Weight: 199 pounds


I have lost 14 pounds and 10 inches since starting my workouts with Beachbody! I am just amazed with the differences I am seeing in myself and the people around me. My Friend LaDawn and I are training to walk a Marathon in March, we are getting fit together. My husband is eating better and exercising and I even bought some workout DVDs for my kids. They wanted to exercise like mommy but couldn't keep up with my DVDs.
 
The kids  working out to "Tony and the Kids" for the first time.

I am really looking forward to my new life. I am changed forever and I am never looking back!

Have a Happy Healthy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment