Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dreaming





What is your dream? If you are like me, your dreams change. When I was eight my dream was to be a mermaid. I lived and breathed Disney’s “the little mermaid”. I spent my summers at the local public pool.  I wore out the cassette recording of the soundtrack three times and watched the movie endlessly.  Fast forward to high school and my dream was just to graduate and move out of my parent’s house. By the time I was 24; I was pregnant with my son and married to a wonderful Man. My dream at that point was to figure out how to juggle all the parts of my life. I was working as a hair stylist, had a small child and a new marriage. It was a rough transition going from single and dating to married and children. We have now been married almost 6 years, have two children and life is much smoother. Our relationship is solid in spite of some difficulties we have faced.  We have been tested and have come out the other side stronger. I thank God every day for my husband.  



My dream now is to be a financial equal to my husband. I am not discounting my role as a stay at home mom. I love my children and my time with them. I would not trade it for anything.  I also know that with two incomes there would be so much more we could do. Dave could be a full time book illustrator (his dream) also working from home. We could buy a house, take vacations, and not live paycheck to paycheck. We have big dreams and with two incomes anything is possible.

 I am so excited that Beachbody has given me this opportunity. Just think of Beachbody as “Avon” but for fitness products. As a coach I get to help others who are on their road to fitness too.  I get to share what I am learning and earn money all from the comfort of my home. I get to be a “stay at home mom” and make a living. I have found something I am passionate about and excited to “go to work” in my home every day.

What is your dream? What are you passionate about? Have you put an effort into making those things happen or are you still dreaming? Anything is possible with work and dedication. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Fight for your dream and make it happen!


Have a Happy Healthy Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment