Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Loving yourself unconditionally






What does that mean to you, to love yourself unconditionally just as you love those closest to you despite their faults?  Sometimes I wish we could see ourselves they way people around us see us. My husband loves me despite my faults. Faults like I don’t always listen to him, or I can get super cranky. I am messy, and I do have some weight to lose. These are things that bother me about myself. (I have lots of others I could list) The thing is he sees me for me. He loves me despite it all and I am thankful everyday for him. He doesn’t put me down or tell me I am not worth it. Those are things I have told myself. It is amazing how hard we can be on ourselves when no one around us sees the same thing.


Today your mission is to let go of all those negative thoughts.  Be the person you want to be. Be a little less cranky, clean a little more, eat right and exercise. Take care of the things about yourself that bother you. The people around you aren’t bother by your faults but the will notice how much happier you are when you start loving yourself unconditionally.

Have a Happy Healthy Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment