Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our Inner Strength

   
How have you been tested in your life? I have been tested many times, sometimes daily. Although some of those tests where emotionally grueling, I would not change any of them. I would not be the person I am today if I had not suffered loss, had pain and had to struggle through some things that at the time I did not believe I would ever recover from or be the same again.
 
Funny thing is I never was the same again. I grew from the pain and rejection. I became a better person from each of those life lessons. Am I perfect? NO. Do I have a lot to learn? ABSOLUTELY. I truly hope that I will always be challenged to be a better person. That through my struggles with life and my health I will
come out the other end a stronger happier person. Who in turn can help motivate and educate others.
I guess I AM stronger than I knew :)

Have a Happy Healthy day!
I just thought this was too cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment