Saturday, March 17, 2012

How do you keep track of your weight loss goals?

 
I was looking around on line for some different Ideas to keep track of my weight loss. My favorite so far is the charm bracelet! So I had to make one :) I add a new charm for every 5 pounds I lose. Each charm has special meaning as they should. The cross is for my faith. Without it I would not be on the journey I am now. The wheel is because I can “weather any storm” the ladybug represents my brother in law who passed away last year, the airplane is because with this new career with Beachbody I get to travel, Vegas here I come! and the B is because I believe in myself, without that I couldn't accomplish anything :)

I love tattoos. Other than my eyeliner that I had tattooed on 3 years ago I am tattoo free at the moment. So I can’t wait to get my butterfly tattoos! I have others planned that represent my children so the butterflies will be after that. I want to add one butterfly for each 10 pounds, a beautiful way to celebrate my journey.


My friend Carol gave me the idea for the water tracker bracelets. I don't do anything without gusto so I now have made lots of these to share with friends! The big bead is your marker and you slide the little beads along each time you have a cup of water, Pretty and functional. 

Have a Happy Healthy day!










No comments:

Post a Comment