Thursday, December 6, 2012

What Does a Beachbody Coach do?

So, you've probably heard the catch phrase, "Get fit, Get paid" or something along those lines, and you're interested in becoming a Beachbody Coach, but you're not sure what that means exactly. Let me explain how I see my role as a Beachbody Coach as simply as I possibly can:


1) Be a Product of the Product:  This means I live the life that I am encouraging others to live.  It means that I stand behind my actions - I use the fitness programs, I drink shakeology, I eat healthy, I rely on my team for support and motivation and do the same for others during their journey, I do daily personal development, and I run my business like a business.  Not only does this give me first-hand knowledge about the Beachbody products and opportunity, but I have developed such a strong passion in regards to the results I have seen in myself and in my teammates that I love talking about Beachbody and the opportunity it presents to others - when you commit, you will see your life transform for the better! 

2) Lend Support to Others:  When you become a Coach for more than just receiving the awesome 25% discount, part of your responsibility is to support others by helping others reach their fitness goals through the use of Beachbody products.  How is this done?  Well, I have a number of ways that I teach my coaches on my team to really stir up motivation in their team's customer and coach's lives to enable them to, first, open the package and push play for the first time, and second, to finish the program so they see the results that they want.  They are actions that do not take a lot of time out of your day, but can make a huge difference in the lives of others!  This is especially important when you hit the Emerald Coaching level because then Beachbody starts entrusting you with the customers that buy products through the infomercials and online.  We do not want people to come in as customers and feel alone - our job is to welcome them into our family and show them that we are here for them if they need us.
 3) Share the Beachbody Opportunity with Friends, Family, and Everyone Else:  The key word there is SHARE, not sell.  I am not a salesperson.  I have never considered myself a salesperson, nor do I think selling at all costs is something I would be good at.  What makes this different?  The Beachbody products and the Business of Coaching works; it not only works, but it transforms lives!  It took me some time to see that myself and to build my own story with the products and the company, but once I saw how great an effect it had on my life and the lives of my teammates, I got so excited that I feel as though I have to share this opportunity with those around me.  When people work the business like they are supposed to (and I provide my coaches with all the tools they need to know to be successful), they find a passion in the lifestyle we promote and sharing this opportunity is extremely easy.  I'm not pushing someone to buy something they are not ready for because it does take the desire to change to see success with this.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic outline/explanation of exactly what the BB coaches are all about!

    ReplyDelete